1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concerns about the comic

Discussion in 'Miscellanea' started by Shosuro, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Shosuro

Shosuro Apprentice

Yeah, me again.. Hi there!

I saw pictures with some sketches for a comic you are preparing. Seriously, what an amazing idea! Few questions though.. I assume you will be using the game’s universe in your stories but I’d like to know if it’s going to ruin the game for me if I read the comic first. Will the stories be from the future? Will I read about someone who will be in the game too and therefore know that this character will not die? Will we read about characters that are in the game too or will they all be new too us? I would love it if the comic stories took place in the past so I could merge into the universe with no fear of spoilers for the game :p In the sketches I saw a cpt Zagnaphein and an Ogdan, I searched in Kyuval’s Archives found nothing on them. And finally, where and when will this comic be available?

killermonkey likes this.
  2. Bathory

Bathory Aspirant

Hello

I too love the idea of a comic! Wonderful idea :)

I have noticed that Captain Zagnaphein was the name of a model created for the game, meaning that this character will most probably be in the game too.. Kyuval’s archives proved to be of no help at all in this matter since the only information under the “Characters” section is about the 3 main heroes Colleen, Jinx and Blood. There is nothing on other characters not even enemies. I don’t know if this is intentional. Well, hopefully Kyuval himself may enlighten us on the matter :)

3. Kyuval

Kyuval Greater Deity Staff Member

The Archives contain too much knowledge to reveal at once.

Rest assured that new tidbits of information will be revealed in time, especially when my scribes find some time to handle the details.

4. killermonkey

killermonkey Aspirant

I saw a few pages of this comic and I'm also excited! Does anyone know of this Lady Dral character? Front page says Chronicles of Dral. Too bored to search the whole wiki :p Also, will there be more issues or is this a one time thing? I hate to invest time in things that won't last.

5. Catilyn

Catilyn Aspirant

Lady Dral stories are in Facebook as well i think, the comic is a great idea indeed, are you working on it currently guys?

6. Jester

Jester Greater Deity Staff Member

A book coming out the following days which is a prelude to the comic, which is a prelude to the game....