1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thraxos and his destroyers

Discussion in 'Setting Discussion' started by Bathory, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Bathory

Bathory Aspirant

Hello there!

Soo I love the fact that you let us vote and decide the fate of Ysgraktos, nice move there. But I was thinking how did Thraxos create him? In the description you mention four destroyers, would Andraskal be one of those? Now I’m under the impression that Thraxos created Andraskal too, but how and why? And if Andraskal is meant to destroy the Beastmen race (Colleen’s race I presume) and Ysgraktos is for the Umani race (I have no idea what that race is) that leaves us with two more destroyers and races.. I would like to know something about those races. Perhaps a race could be evil and therefore worth to be destroyed (Colleen’s race looks like a race I wouldn’t want to be destroyed though). Why the hell is Thraxos destroying four races??? Are there more races and when will we learn about them?

Thank you for your time :)

Shosuro likes this.
  2. Jester

Jester Greater Deity Staff Member

Ah you are a little nosy, aren’t you bathory? I enjoy the company of inquisitive people such as yourself.
    Umani is just one of the four Ancient Races. Do you know who is a member of that race? Have you heard about Lady Dral or Ogdan? They both belong to the Umani race, though Ogdan could be a Kaernian, if he were more round…around the waist. Kaernian is another Ancient Race. Along with the Beastmen and the Vestige. So here you are… Count with me Umani, Kaernians, Beastmen, Vestiges, five Ancient Races.

Thraxos is a buffoon and the only reason the other gods tolerate him, is because we need someone to remind us that this barrel has no bottom! Other than that, yes. Yes he did created the Four Destroyers. Well, as for his reasons… he holds great enmity for all the living…I guess that’s the reason, or not?

3. Bathory

Bathory Aspirant

Eemm I count four races here.. Is there a meaning in what you wrote or is it an honest mistake.. Something tells me it is not a mistake..

4. Shosuro

Shosuro Apprentice

I too, think it was no mistake Bathory. I have read of a Fifth dragon why not a Fifth race? Something tells me they are going to be super special (like it always happens in such cases), which I personally don't want to happen since I'm a fan of Naixen, Queen of the Vestiges (one of the main races :( ). Whatever... Now you have me thinking though in which race does Jinx belong??

P.S Please don't say the fifth one :p

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  5. Jester

Jester Greater Deity Staff Member

None.